Ring Size Guide
What's my ring size?
Measure an existing ring
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm)
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size (Internal Diameter (mm))
Measure your finger
- Cut a piece of paper and wrap it around your finger
- Mark the point the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler
- Use the blow chart to determine your ring size (Circumference (mm))
If you are between sizes chose the one that is closer to your measurement.
US/CANADA Ring Size
European 50 52 54 57 60
UK/Australia Ring Size j-k I-I1/2 m1/2-n1/2 o-q r-s
Internal Diameter (mm) 15.7mm 16.5mm 17.3mm 18.2mm 19.0mm
Circumference (mm) 49.3mm 51.9mm 54.4mm 57.0mm 59.5mm